The information that Zeronery collects in connection with the Services is hosted on servers located in the United States (U.S.), unless otherwise provided. By using the Services, you freely and expressly give Zeronery your consent to export your information and data to the U.S..
- Who We Are
- Zeronery provides website Design and Development, Social and Digital Media Marketing, cloud-based solutions, including web hosting(Third-Party), domain name registration(Third-Party) and related products and services, to businesses, individuals, non-profit organizations and others. As part of the Pantheraon family, we are able to provide a variety and range of products and services to help customers with their technology needs. The information that we collect in connection with the Services is hosted on servers located in the United States and in India, unless otherwise provided. Your data may be processed or accessed outside of the European Economic Area countries by us or our service providers. By using the Services, you freely and expressly give us your consent to export your information and data outside of the European Economic Area.
- Information Collected
- We collect the following types of information from you to provide you with the products and services you purchased and for the purposes described below. We may collect any or all of the information via both automated means such as communications profiles or cookies.
- Personal Information.
The personal information we collect depends on the type of service, support, or sales inquiry, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, IP address, domain name, dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, credit card or other payment information. The financial information will only be used to bill you for the products and services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. When transferring personal information a security icon will appear in your browser.
- Cookies and Tracking
- Customer Surveys
We may periodically conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage our users to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
- Social Media
- Information Use
- Personal Information
The information we collect is used for billing and to provide service and support to our customers. We may study this information to determine our customers’ needs and to promote certain products and services or additional support. We may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from information that you provide during registration (such as the total number of customers in a given category). This aggregated and non-identifying information may be used to promote advertisements that appear on our website and in connection with our services. We take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access to your information. Accordingly, we may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details. We may also use the information you provide to email Company newsletters to the primary contact e-mail on file, or to contact you about other products or services that we think may be of interest.
- Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our site and servers, track access, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. However, it is possible that personal information about a customer may be included in the log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and Web browsing.
- Customer Surveys
We may use the contact and other information provided to follow up with you to help resolve issues internally or with our third party partners. For example, we may contact you based on their survey answers or to highlight certain changes we made in response to your feedback.
- Personal Information
- Disclosing Information
- Partners and Sponsors
Some of our products or services are offered or promoted in conjunction with a partner or sponsor, or another brand or company within our corporate family. We may share your information with these parties to offer the product or service or to facilitate your use of additional amenities included with your Zeronery account. For example, one of our partners may provide services to you based on links that you access from your control panel. We may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from users to potential partners, reputable third parties and other companies or brands within our corporate family. We will only share your information with third parties that agree to maintain your information in confidence and to use it solely for purposes of providing the product or service as agreed to by us.
- Service Providers
We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to third parties that help us provide our services or provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, administer surveys, or run promotions. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our third party service providers in the India,United States or in other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
- Online Advertisements
We do not share personally identifiable information about you with advertisers. We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about you that we collect through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. In some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For example, an advertiser may tell us the audience they want to reach (e.g., males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provide us with an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
- Customer Surveys
We may share information obtained from customer surveys within the Company and our corporate family, and with trusted third parties to develop or provide products and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
- Domain Registration In certain jurisdictions or pursuant to the rules of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) or certain registries, the contact information you provide to register a domain name (“Domain Name Registration Information”) has to be made available and accessible to the public through a “WHOIS” search. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the Domain Name Registration Information for a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. The Domain Name Registration Information you provide is hosted by us or a third party service provider and is made available to the public through WHOIS searches. At times, customers may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such solicitations or SPAM do not come from us and we do not control the use of WHOIS information by third parties. Further, pursuant to ICANN rules, we are required to make WHOIS data available to any third party that enters into a bulk access agreement. While ICANN allows individuals to opt-out (using the account management panel, domain management console or similar service) of having their WHOIS information made available to third parties through bulk access, companies, such as ours, businesses, and other organizations do not have the ability to opt-out of having their information made available to a third party that enters a bulk access agreement. We may also deposit your Domain Name Registration Information with a third-party escrow provider to comply with ICANN requirements.
- Sale of Business
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings, you will be notified via email or a prominent notice will be placed on the website of any such change in ownership or use of your personal information as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Legal and Compliance Reasons
We may access, preserve and share your information with companies, organizations, governmental entities or individuals outside of the Company if we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes (such as law enforcement requests). We may also access, preserve and share your information as necessary to: (i) establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against any legal claim including threatened claims involving the Company based on the anonymity of a domain name; (ii) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud or other illegal activities; (iii) prevent death or serious physical harm to any person; or (iv) investigate violations of our Terms of Service.
- Partners and Sponsors
- Your Options
- Correcting/Updating Personal Information. If your information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that your personal data in our records. In most cases, this can be achieved via our billing system at https://www.zeronery.com/support or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Public Forums. Please remember that any information you may disclose or post on public areas of our websites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas. To request removal of your personal information from our community forums or testimonials, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so.
- Data Security
- We use technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. We use security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. When we ask you to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology.
- This website is not directed towards children and we do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
- Re-seller Relationships
- In addition to all of the terms and conditions set forth above, the following terms apply to you if you are a reseller (“Reseller”).
- Information Related to Data Collected through Resellers .
We may collect information under the direction of our Re-sellers, but we have no direct relationship with the our Re-sellers’ client, customers or users (“Re-seller Users”) or the personal data provided, processed or obtained by our Re-sellers. Re-seller Users should direct all queries to the Re-seller.
Re-seller Users who would no longer like to be contacted by such Re-seller, should contact the Re-seller from whom such Re-seller User purchased products or services.
- Data Retention.
We retain personal data we process on behalf of our Re-sellers for as long as needed to provide services under the relationship. We will retain, use and disclose this personal information as necessary (i) to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and (ii) as described in Section 4 above, to disclose information to service providers and for domain registration and legal and compliance reasons
- Changes to this Policy
- Contacting Us
Legal Department, F-12. 501, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali(W).Mumbai-400067.Maharashtra-India
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will endeavor to resolve any concerns.
about you, please email us at email@example.com
This file was last modified on August 1, 2017.